This add-on allows you to expand your service range and provide additional service for your clients – Callback.
The Callback module enables various types of callback-based services. What is common for all types is that it is the provider’s system that initiates connections to two end points on a user request. The types of callback differ in the way how a user can trigger the service.
Supported Callback methods in MOR, listed by initialization method (which triggers Callback), are:
- Over GUI
- Over Email
- Over API
Callback in MOR can be classified three ways depending on how the user is authenticated/authorized:
- By User Device’s PIN.
- Using ANI (Automatic Number Identification).
- By the Calling Card’s Number/PIN (or just the PIN).
- Custom IVR scenarios with additional options like balance, rate, max call duration announcements
- Different IVRs for busy/failed calls
- Various options to manipulate CallerIDs on LegA and LegB
- Multi-language support in IVR prompts
- Option to wait until the destination leg is connected before calling the initiating party
- Max Retries, Retry Time, Wait Time
- Custom Hangup Cause for failed Callback
- API to initiate Callback
IMPORTANT: Callback solutions are prohibited in many countries worldwide.
Please ensure you have the necessary permits or licenses required, or the legal right to offer this service.